1. Local Knowledge: A home inspector in San Antonio will be familiar with the local conditions, climate, and area building codes that may apply to the property.
2. Professional Credentials: Home inspectors in San Antonio should have a professional license and carry liability insurance to protect you and the inspector.
3. Training and Experience: Home inspectors in San Antonio should have the proper training and experience to accurately assess a property.
4. Comprehensive Report: A comprehensive report should be provided by your home inspector that outlines the condition of the property and any potential problems.
5. Detailed Inspection: A home inspector should thoroughly inspect the property and provide detailed information about the condition of the home.
6. Professional Advice: The home inspector should be able to provide professional advice on any repairs or improvements that may need to be made.
7. Safety: Home inspectors in San Antonio should be able to identify any safety issues that may need to be addressed.